CCNA Training in Kathmandu, Nepal
CCNA training is a Cisco certification training designed for those wanting to be successful in networking. The CCNA is the certification of Information Technology in networking from Cisco. CCNA is an Associate-Level Cisco carrier certification. Focusing on information security, security operation, cloud, data center technologies, and service providers. CCNA training is very important for the knowledge and passing the certification exam. Cisco has now several types of Cisco-certified Network Associate courses. “CCNA Routing and Switching” being closet to the original CCNA focus.
CCNA is the first certification in Cisco´s line of certifications. It is an aspiring networking professional who must get to add value to their IT Networking career. CCNA is the foundation of networking skills. It includes the OSI Model, Networking Protocols, Layer 2 Switching, Routing, and WAN Connectivity. So, a person who is aiming to qualify for the CCNA certification should be proficient in their abilities.
Why Cisco CCNP CCNA Training?
CCNA training is very important for the certification and passing of the exam. Along with gaining experience for carrier development in the networking field. It values in various fields of networking as it provides the basis for all networking topologies and protocols. The training provides in-depth knowledge of Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches. Also, it will help in the installation of network infrastructure.
Earning Cisco CCNP CCNA training is the best way to get prepared for a successful career in networking. Being a successful expert in networking is a great way for a bright future. Students can get what they desire in GURU. GURU is the best Cisco CCNP CCNA training institute in Kathmandu.
Benefits of Cisco CCNP CCNA Training and Reasons for Joining GURU
1) You will be Certified by the Networking Leader.
After the completion of the Cisco CCNP CCNA training at GURU, you will be certified as the networking leader by the Networking Experts.
2) Certification gives you more Career Option.
With a Cisco CCNP CCNA training Certification, your career path will have seemingly possibilities. You can continue your career upward along with Routing and Switching Track progressing through the Professional and Expert level. With Cisco by your side, you’ll be uniquely prepared to take your career in whatever direction you want to go.
3) Prepare you for Network Evolution in Digital Era.
The network infrastructure is experiencing radical change, as the business is increasingly transformed by digitalization. Cisco has introduced it’s Digital Network Architecture (DNA) to use the power of today’s network to its extent. Cisco CCNP CCNA training prepares you for the Network Evolution in this competitive Digital Era.
4) Keeps you update on all the latest technology changes.
5) Helps you to stand out with your employer.
6) Helps you learn from your peers.
7) Gives you full range of training option.
8) Real-time internship opportunities for Cisco CCNP CCNA training in multiple GURU Care Centers all over Nepal.
9) An international level Globally updated Cisco CCNP CCNA training courses.
10) Live Cisco CCNP CCNA training.
11) International level networking infrastructure, machinery, and fully equipped lab for complete CCNA training.
12) Placement opportunities after the completion of Cisco CCNP CCNA training.
13) Most trusted institute for Cisco CCNP CCNA training in Kathmandu.
14) Internationally certified Network Expert and instructors for CCNA training.
15) Cisco CCNP CCNA training on real-time equipment and usages facility.
16) Prime focus on excellence in Cisco CCNP CCNA training.
17) Real-time project.
18) Complete Cisco CCNP CCNA training.
CCNA Course Contents
Cisco CCNA CCNP Training Course contents include in-depth practical working knowledge of following networking modules.
• Introduction to Wide Area Networks
• Internetwork Operating System (IOS)
• IP Routing (Static & Dynamic)
• LAN Switching
• IPv4 & IPv6
• STP, PVSTP & RSTP
• Virtual Private Network – VPN
• Redundancy Protocols
• Network monitoring tools
• NAT & PAT
• Cisco Express Forwarding
• Network Device Security
• WAN Technologies (Cloud, SDN, IoT)
Cisco CCNA Training – CCNA v3 Course Details
1.0 Network Fundamentals
• Compare & contrast OSI & TCP/IP models
• Compare & contrast TCP & UDP protocols
• Impact of infrastructure components in a network
o Firewalls, Access points, wireless controllers
• Effects of cloud resources on network architecture
o Traffic path to internal and external cloud services
o Virtual services
o Basic virtual network infrastructure
• Compare & contrast collapsed core and three-tier architecture
• Compare & contrast network topologies
o Star, Mesh, Hybrid
• Select the appropriate cabling type (Straight & Cross)
• Apply troubleshooting methodologies to resolve problems
o Perform and document fault isolation
o Resolve or escalate
o Verify & monitor resolution
• Configure, verify & troubleshoot IPv4 addressing & subnetting
• Compare & contrast IPv4 address types
o Unicast, Broadcast, Multicast
• Describe the need for private IPv4 addressing
• Identify IPv6 addressing to use in LAN/WAN environment
• Configure, verify & troubleshoot IPv6 addressing
• Configure & verify IPv6 Stateless Address Auto Configuration
• Compare & contrast IPv6 address types
Global unicast, Unique local, Link-local, Multicast, Modified EUI 64, Autoconfiguration, Anycast.
2.0 LAN Switching Technologies
• Describe & verify switching concepts
o MAC learning & aging, Frame switching, Frame flooding, MAC address table
• Interpret Ethernet frame format
• Troubleshoot interface & cable issues (collisions, errors, duplex, speed)
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot VLANs (normal/extended range) spanning multiple switches
o Access ports (data & voice), Default VLAN
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inter-switch connectivity
o Trunk ports, Add & remove VLANs on a trunk
o DTP, VTP (v1&v2), and 802.1Q Native VLAN
• Configure, verify, & troubleshoot STP protocols
o STP mode (PVST+ and RPVST+), STP root bridge selection
• Configure, verify & troubleshoot STP related optional features
o Port Fast, BPDU guard
• Configure & verify Layer 2 protocols
o Cisco Discovery Protocol, LLDP
• Configure, verify, & troubleshoot (Layer 2/Layer 3) Ether Channel
o Static, PAGP, LACP
• Describe the benefits of switch stacking & chassis aggregation
3.0 Routing Technologies
• Describe the routing concepts
o Packet handling along the path through a network
o Forwarding decision based on route lookup
o Frame rewrite
• Interpret the components of a routing table
o Prefix, Network mask, Next-hop, Routing protocol code
o Administrative distance, Metric
o Gateway of last resort & Admin distance
• Configure, verify, & troubleshoot inter-VLAN routing
o Router on a stick & SVI
• Compare & contrast static routing & dynamic routing
• Compare & contrast distance vector and link-state routing protocols
• Compare & contrast interior and exterior routing protocols
• Configure, verify & troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 static routing
o Default route, Network route, Host route, Floating static
• Configure, verify & troubleshoot single area & multi-area OSPFv2 for IPv4 & IPv6
(excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub, virtual-link, and LSAs)
• Configure, verify & troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv4 & IPv6
(excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution, stub)
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2 for IPv4
(excluding authentication, filtering, manual summarization, redistribution)
• Troubleshoot basic Layer 3 end-to-end connectivity issues
4.0 WAN Technologies
• Configure & verify PPP and MLPPP on WAN interfaces using local authentication
• Configure, verify, & troubleshoot PPPoE client-side interfaces using local authentication
• Configure, verify, & troubleshoot GRE tunnel connectivity
• Describe WAN topology options
o Point-to-point, Hub and spoke, Full mesh, Single vs dual-homed
• Describe WAN access connectivity options
o MPLS, Metro Ethernet, Broadband PPPoE, Internet VPN (DMVPN, site-to-site VPN, client VPN)
• Configure and verify single-homed branch connectivity using eBGP IPv4 (limited to peering and route advertisement using Network command only)
• Describe basic QoS concepts
o Marking, Device trust, Prioritization, (Voice, Video & Data)
o Shaping, Policing, Congestion management
5.0 Infrastructure Services
• Describe DNS lookup operation
• Troubleshoot client connectivity issues involving DNS
• Configure and verify DHCP on a router (excluding static reservations)
o Server, Relay, Client, TFTP, DNS, & gateway options
• Troubleshoot client- and router-based DHCP connectivity issues
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic HSRP
o Priority, Pre-emption, Version
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot inside source NAT
o Static, Pool, PAT
o Configure and verify NTP operating in a client/server mode
6.0 Infrastructure Services
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot port-security
o Static, Dynamic, Sticky, Max MAC addresses, Violation actions & Err-disable recovery
• Describe common access layer threat mitigation techniques
o 802.1x, DHCP snooping, Nondefault native VLAN
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot IPv4 and IPv6 access list for traffic filtering
o Standard, Extended, Named
• Verify ACLs using the APIC-EM Path Trace ACL analysis tool
• Configure, verify, and troubleshoot basic device hardening
o Local authentication, Secure password, Access to device (Source address & Telnet/SSH)
o Login banner
o Describe device security using AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
7.0 Infrastructure Management
• Configure and verify device-monitoring protocols
o SNMPv2, SNMPv3 & Syslog
• Troubleshoot network connectivity issues using ICMP echo-based IP SLA
• Configure and verify device management
o Backup and restore device configuration
o Using CDP or LLDP for device discovery
o Licensing, Logging, Time zone & Loopback
• Configure and verify initial device configuration
• Perform device maintenance
o Cisco IOS upgrades and recovery (SCP, FTP, TFTP, and MD5 verify)
o Password recovery and configuration register & File system management
• Use Cisco IOS tools to troubleshoot and resolve problems
o Ping & traceroute with extended option
o Terminal Monitor, Log events, Local SPAN
• Describe network programmability in enterprise network architecture
o The function of a controller
o Separation of control plane and data plane