Laptops have become a basic need in today’s advanced technological and digital world. The number of people owning laptops is increasing day by day. Almost every sector or job requires the laptop to operate their day-to-day routine. Being an electronic gadget, it’s obvious that it is error-prone. Laptops are not that cheap so replacing a laptop every time it faces problems would not be a wise decision. So we then need a laptop technician is increasing very rapidly in this digital world.
Laptop Repairing Courses and its Need
With very high demand in the market, a lot of laptop repairing institutes are running effectively. A lot of youths are very fascinated by this course and the engagement is very massive. People are finding this course very effective as they can make a career out of it.
1) Everything is run by electronic devices nowadays. Imagine how many laptops and electronic devices needs repairing daily? So, taking a laptop repairing training course is probably a clever idea. Unlike any other course, it guarantees a source of income.
2) These laptop repairing courses can be achieved and learned in a very short span of time like 3 to 6 months which is very less considering the scope it possesses. The minimum budget is enough to complete the course and you require limited resources to start a career out of it.
3) With enough knowledge and skills, you can become an adept technician. You will be familiar with modern technology, electronic devices, and with this caliber you can expand your business which will earn you a lot of money and respect.
4) Laptops are one of the essential electronic devices in almost all organizations so you will become some sort of tech-geek and your need will be felt in many big companies which will certainly give you a boost in your career development.
Nothing can be 100% perfect, choosing this field as a career can have its own weakness and threats. Let’s talk about them with the help of SWOT analysis.
Strengths: Being related to the electronic field, a laptop technician is the most desirable and wanted a job in the present context. You can easily find its courses online everywhere at a very reasonable price which is just a click away from your reach. Basic laptop training of 6 months will give you enough knowledge and skills that you can start your own shop anywhere with limited resources. With certain experience, you can engage in similar fields like mobile repairing and another electronic device repairing. This course can be enough to transform you into a successful and skillful person with a bright career in hand.
Weaknesses: this may seem easy at first but you need a lot of hard work and dedication to reach a certain level from where you can be independent. Sometimes the training period is just too short –like 3 months, which will not be enough for most people to develop skillful knowledge about technology. This may cause a problem in the future to enhance their career in this field. This certainly needs dedicated concentration which some people might find very difficult to achieve. Nothing is simple unless you dedicate yourself fully to it and enjoy it to its fullest.
Opportunities: almost all organization is dependent totally on the internet and electronic devices. From here technology will only improve, a lot of new inventions will be made, a lot of electronic devices will be built. So, without a doubt, you will have the best opportunity to evolve yourself and turn this field into a career.
The use of laptops has only increased during this pandemic period, almost every office work is dependent on laptops. So it’s obvious that electronic devices will encounter problems one day or other, creating more and more opportunities for you.
Threats: More demand means more competition, if you miss new updates about the technology you are most likely to fall behind. You may need to improve yourself continuously and keep learning new techniques over time to keep yourself in the game. If you overcome these issues, it will be the best career option for you.
Here are some of the tips to excel yourself as a trainee:
* Full-time technician: With enough knowledge and skills you definitely have a bright future choosing this field as a full-time job. The need for a laptop technician is only increasing and you will have no problem finding an appropriate job.
* Start your own business: if you do not want to work for others then you can start your own repair shop with very limited resources. This won’t require massive investment so you are good to go. Make a career out of it and evolve.
* Save your money: if you do not want to work or make your career in this field then no problem, you will save yourself a lot of money repairing your own laptops over the years. You can impress your family members and friends with your skills. You can also make it a part-time job and make some money.
List of laptop online training institute
1) Universal Institute
3) Alliance Institute
5) You can find handful of online courses on the related topic
Namaste. Me Sandesh Manandhar, I was a student and a trainee at GURU Institute of Engineering and Technology. I found the comfortable environment and well managed training lab to achieve the target I had set. The experienced teacher with well managed lab helped me a lot.
Knowledge is a thing and using that knowledge to change the prospective of yourself of admiring and analyzing the world is another. This is how Guru has provided me with the knowledge and skills in the field of chip level engineering so that I am able to compete with the challenge in the current blooming market of this field.
Hi everyone, I have done Chip Level Training at GURU Institute of Engineering and Technology. I found that GURU is the best place to train our mind and get excellence in what we want to crave. I was struggling to find the hardware training institute in Kathmandu.
Hello Everyone, I am Suraj. I had hardware training in Kathmandu Nepal at Guru and found it very friendly. At last, I found Guru is the place to develop the skills, knowledge and gain experience in chip level hardware training. Now I am BT care center working as senior mobile technician.
Hello all, myself Ranjan Sapkota currently working as Sr. Network Technician at Mercantile communication system pvt. Ltd. I’m able to do this because of the network training I received from GURU Institute of Engineering and Technology. GURU is the place where we can learn what we want to learn.