The world of Information and Technology is growing beyond what was expected a decade ago. Every day there is a new advancement in technology and so as the generation of data from those sources. The use of internet is such as huge now days that hardly any corner of the technology is not equipped with the internet as means of communication. All of these communication equipments generate huge amount of data which is generally unprocessed, structured, semi structured, or unstructured at all. These streams of data only serve need of the intended system for the real time period, and beyond that it is either scrap or burden for most of the existing systems and companies because of not having a systematic way to handle it. For instance, a telecommunication vendor may have thousands of requests per day to recharge an amount to a specific communication device, however, the data originated for this request only serves the current purpose, and beyond that it is almost useless. Guru institute of Engineering and technology is a pioneer institute to provide Big Data Training in Kathmandu Nepal.
There are numerous such cases such as weather forecast data which informs in advance to the related areas about its weather situations such as wind, heavy rain, cloud bursts, or any unprecedented weather calamity. As of now, the current technology to utilize such data beyond the current time has not been much successful in order to get its real value because of primary reasons such as high volume, variety and veracity. Multiple benefits can be withdrawn if the data can be processed efficiently, for example – It may be possible to predict and forecast the next calamity that may occur by analyzing historic patterns of ten years of weather data. We conduct professional training on wide varieties of Big Data Technologies.
Benefits of Big Data Training
- Multiple companies need Big data skilled professionals for improving efficiency of business.
- Demand for Big data trained professionals is increasing day by day.
- Big data professionals are highly paid.
- Big data trained professionals have secured Jobs world wide.
- Big data training courses are useful for both programmers and non programmers such as business analysts, administrators etc.
- Data analysis cost can be reduced highly with the use of big data technologies.
Upon the successful completion of Hadoop training course at GLabs, you will be provided GLabs certified course completion certificate based on assessment explicitly signed by an instructor.
If you wish to take an international hadoop certification, there are multiple vendors who provide certification on Big Data. Few of the major vendors who provide certifications are:
- Cloudera Hadoop Certification
- Hortonworks Hadoop Certification
- MapR Hadoop Certification
- IBM Hadoop Certification
Cloudera Hadoop Certification and Hortonworks Hadoop certifications are mostly popular among the vendors. At Glabs, we train with essential materials of all these certification Hadoop course. The price for certification varies in range from 100$ – 300$. Certified professionals are recognized as the candidates having mastery of the skills in hadoop stack. This helps them to easily stand out from the mass and mold them as industry leader in big data world.
Hadoop developer certification training is a unique program conducted by GLabs which is designed to mold advance IT seekers, Profession IT Programmers, Java developers, or Engineering freshmen into certified Hadoop developer.
Getting hands on experience on Hadoop training is one of the most promising, highly demanding field of computer science. As sources of data is growing every where, there is a high demand for systems to be scalable, and performance efficient. The traditional vertical systems solely depend on single machine for executing tasks. These system can’t be trusted any more until and unless it guarantees reliability of the data. If a server crashes, the entire systems get down. Further more, handling of huge amount of data in such system is too costly as there is no mechanism for horizontal scaling and fault tolerance. Even if such systems are designed, the cost factor along with system increases linearly with the growth rate of data into system which is a challenging matter of concern for any Enterprise such as training for banking enterprises.
Hadoop is an open source parallel processing distributed platform for storing and processing huge amount of data using commodity hardware. Hadoop developer certification training program conducted by Glabs in Kathmandu Nepal would help you to develop your skills from a naive bare skill computer engineer to full-fledged professional Bigdata: Hadoop developer.
What will you learn in Hadoop Developer Certification Training Programme?
- Understanding Hadoop Echo system and its vendors
- Understanding Hadoop Distributed File System
- Understanding Hadoop Map Reduce framework
- Understadning Hadoop Essential commands
- Hive, PIG, Hbase, Oozie, Sqoop,Flume, Zookeeper
- Deploying Hadoop application in Cluster
- Hadoop adminstration and Cluster Management
- Log Management
- Fault tolerance
If you are targeting your professional carrier path as Data scientists, Data analyst, Big Data developer, or Hadoop Certified Administrator, then training program is exclusive designed for you. No special criteria is required to enroll into this program, however knowledge of Java | Python are added benefits for you. Enroll into this branded corner stone program of GLabs and make your Professional IT carrier at next higher level.
Hadoop programming carrier is an unexplored, raw IT programming field in context of Nepal. Nepal needs at least 700+ hadoop developers by 2019 according to recent survey. There are open challenges and huge opportunities in Bigdata analytics in government sectors, and corporate areas such as banks, and other business enterprises. Telecom sectors and banks have huge planning for investment in big data analytics in coming years. There are wide range of applications such a fraud detections, transaction hacking, customer preferences analytics etc. where essential of big data training; Hadoop training at Glabs would you give you an added advantage. Whether you are trying to upgrade your IT skills or looking for shinning technology career, Big data – Hadoop training is one of the most trustworthy learning for you.
- Hadoop training helps you to dive into world’s most challenging and best IT platform
- Abroad opportunities are very high for hadoop developers
- Hadoop developers are paid high.
- Hadoop certification helps you to recognize yourself globally.
- Professional hadoop training courses are highly beneficial for reliable secured future.
- Bigdata; hadoop market is growing fresh market in Nepal.
- Hadoop developers get higher opportunities in data analytics domain in comparison to other developers
- Data analytics jobs are highly demanding in near future.
How will you learn at GLabs?
- Hadoop Trainee gets exposure to real time data cluster of Glabs
- Hadoop Training at Glabs provides an opportunity to developers learning from real time ongoing live big data projects.
- Hadoop trainees gets opportunities to learn from industry leading big data hadoop experts.
- Hadoop trainees gets placement assurances and internships
- Special Scholarship needy students.
- Hadoop trainees gets exposure to Mock tests to prepare for Hortonworks or Cloudera certification exam.
Course Duration: 90Hrs
• What is Big Data?
• challenges for processing big data?
• Technologies support big data?
• What is Hadoop?
• Why Hadoop?
• Hadoop History
• Use cases of Hadoop
• RDBMS vs Hadoop
• When to use and when not to use Hadoop
• Hadoop Ecosystem
• Vendor comparison
• Hardware Recommendations & Statistics
Significance of HDFS in Hadoop
Features of HDFS
5 daemons of Hadoop
1. Name Node and its functionality
2. Data Node and its functionality
3. Secondary Name Node and its functionality
4. Job Tracker and its functionality
5. Task Tracker and its functionalityData Storage in HDFS
1. Introduction about Blocks
2. Data replication
• Accessing HDFS
1. CLI (Command Line Interface) and admin commands
2. Java Based Approach
• Fault tolerance
• Installation and set-up of Hadoop
1. Start-up & Shut down process
• HDFS Federation
• Map Reduce history
• Architecture of Map Reduce
• Working mechanism
• Developing Map Reduce
• Map Reduce Programming Model
1. Different phases of Map Reduce Algorithm.
2. Different Data types in Map Reduce.
3. Writing a basic Map Reduce Program.
• Driver Code
• Creating Input and Output Formats in Map Reduce Jobs
1. Text Input Format
2. Key Value Input Format
3. Sequence File Input Format
• Data localization in Map Reduce
• Combiner (Mini Reducer) and Partitioner
• Hadoop I/O
• Distributed cache
• Introduction to Apache Pig
• Map Reduce Vs. Apache Pig
• SQL vs. Apache Pig
• Different data types in Pig
• Modes of Execution in Pig
• Grunt shell
• Loading data
• Exploring Pig
• Latin commands
• Hive introduction
• Hive architecture
• Hive vs RDBMS
• HiveQL and the shell
• Managing tables (external vs managed)
• Data types and schemas
• Partitions and buckets
• Architecture and schema design
• HBase vs. RDBMS
• HMaster and Region Servers
• Column Families and Regions
• Write pipeline
• Read pipeline
• HBase commands